He was born in hopandanişmend village of Harmancık District of Bursa in 1973. He completed his primary schooling in Hopan Danişmend Village and his secondary and high school education in Harmancık. He graduated from the History Department of Istanbul University. He completed his master's degree in the history of the Republic of Turkey Department with his thesis on the Palestinian problem in Turkish public opinion (1929-1939) and his Ph. D. in the history of the Republic of Marmara University with his thesis on his works and ideas and Cevat Rifat atilhan. He taught history in different high schools under the Ministry of National Education for 15 years. Since 2014, he has been a faculty member at the Department of International Relations of Düzce University. The author has published numerous books, articles and popular writings.
1. Türk Kamuoyunda Filistin Problemi (1920-1939), IQ Yayınları, İstanbul 2008, 224s.
2. Cevat Rifat Atilhan, İstanbul 2012, 413s.
3. Bursa Türk Ocağı (1913-2013), Bursa Türk Ocağı Yayınları, Bursa 2014, 257s.
4. Bartın ve Havalisi Komutanı Yüzbaşı Cevat Rifat Beyin Milli Mücadele Anıları, Gündoğan Yayınları, İstanbul 2015, 146s.
5. Mersinli Cemal Paşa'nın Yaveri Yüzbaşı Cevat Rifat Beyin Birinci Dünya Savaşı ve Mütareke Dönemi Hatıraları, Gündoğan Yayınları, İstanbul 2015, 108s.
6. Yüzbaşı Cevat Rifat Beyin Günlüklerinde Nili Casusları, Altınordu Yayınları, Ankara 2018.
7. Türk Ocakları Katib-i Umumi Dr. Fethi Erden'in Ocak Hatıraları, Altınordu Yayınları, Ankara 2018.144s.
8. Birinci Dünya Savaşı'nda Filistin-Suriye Cephesinin Çöküşü, Altınordu Yayınları, Ankara 2019,135s.
9. Kemal Fedai Coşkuner ve Fedai Dergisi, Bursa Türk Ocağı Yayınları, Bursa 2020, 136s.
10. Bursa Türk Ocağı (1913-1931), Bursa Türk Ocağı Yayınları, 2. Baskı, Bursa 2020, 176s.
11. Filistin Sorunu (1920-1939), Altınordu Yayınları, 2. Baskı, Ankara 2020, 191s.
REFERENCE: İhsan AYDIN / Dağdaki Nekropol (Olay Gazetesi, 13.9.2019), Himself (11.08.2020), Celil Bozkurt Books (kidega.com, idefis.com, sozcukitabevi.com, 11.08.2020).